漫畫英語口語大王

漫畫英語口語大王
定價:95
NT $ 83
  • 作者:蘇珊
  • 出版社:廣西教育出版社
  • 出版日期:2013-05-01
  • 語言:簡體中文
  • ISBN10:7543572672
  • ISBN13:9787543572676
  • 裝訂:159頁 / 普通級 / 1-1
 

內容簡介

我國眾多中小學生甚至不少大學生雖然學習英語多年,但仍然普遍存在「啞巴英語」之問題。究其主因乃在於合格的師資不足,教材較陳舊,教法不當和學習環境欠佳。本書的編者蘇珊刻苦鑽研、集思廣益、通力合作,針對上述弊病,切合英語實際交談所需而精心編寫了這本《漫畫英語口語大王》。本書的特點是圖文並茂。
 

目錄

Tom is like a bull in a china shop湯姆是個冒冒失失的家伙。
She is a closed book to me我不了解她。
He』S a real action man他是個喜歡冒險的人。
Bananas in South China are a dime a dozen華南的香蕉不太值錢。
It』Sjust ajob ofwork for me這只是我分內的事。
Let』S go for a ioy ride讓我們去兜兜風。
A little bird told me我聽人說的。
I am all ears我洗耳恭聽。
You are all thumbs你笨手笨腳的。
You are all wet你完全錯了。
John has a memory like an elephant約翰的記性非常好。
You need to wear a monkey suit for the party你需要穿晚禮服參加晚會
He has ants in his pants他坐立不安。
It』S a piece ofcake小菜碟啦。(非常簡單。)
I got a raw deal我被不平等對待了。
It was just a shot in the dark我只不過是瞎猜的。
You』re asking for the moon你在異想天開。
My dad is a smart cookie我爸爸是個聰明人。
Don』t be a baby!別抱怨!
He』S totally a bad lot他是個十足的壞蛋。
Your words beat me我不明白你在說什麼。
I am between girlfriends我沒有女朋友。
I』m between iobs我最近在找工作。
l』m broke我身無分文。(我囊中羞澀。)
This is a bed ofroses我的生活很安逸。
What』S your beef?你有什麼牢騷?
I』m going on 30我馬上就30歲了。
I』m in hot water this time這次我遇到麻煩了。
I』m really into sports我真的熱愛體育。
It』S your baby你的事,你來辦。
We』re up to Our ears in study我們學習忙得不可開交。
I』m with you我同意你的觀點。
I’ve got bigger fish to fry我有更重要的事要做。
Jane and her big mouth簡總愛多嘴多舌。
Why are you wearing your birthday suit?你為什麼絲不掛呀?
They bit the dust in the game他們比賽失敗了。
You blew it你把事情都搞砸了!
I』m feeling blue today我今天心情很郁悶。
She』S flushing/blue in the face她面紅耳赤的。
I have to bone up for mv exams我得抓緊時間准備考試。
1 wash』t born yesterday我又不是三歲小孩子。
I need some bread to pay the rent我需要交房租的錢。
Break a leg in your exam祝你今天考試順利。
who will break the ice first?誰先來打破僵局呢?
He is a brown—nose他是個馬屁精。
Mv ears are burning我的耳朵在發燒。(有人在說我。)
He burns me uD他令我生氣。
Let』S call it a day今天就到這里吧。
I can』t carry a tune我五音不全。
It carried me back to my childhood它讓我回憶起童年。
I』m going to catch some z』S我想小睡會兒。
Let』S chew the fat讓我們來聊聊天。
Don』t be chicken不要怕!
My salary is chicken feed我的工資很少。
I think we click together我想我倆很合得來。
He began to climb the wall他開始煩躁起來。
I am on cloud nine我實在太幸福了。
Snake』S a real cold fish蛇是冷血動物。
l have to come up for air我要喘口氣了。
Cool it冷靜點。
The car cost me an ann and a leg我買這車花了很多錢。
He』S a couch potato他是個長時間看電視的人。
You could have fooled me我幾乎相信了你說的話。
I couldn』t care more我很在乎。
I had a crush on her我曾經很喜歡她。
It』S not my cup oftea我不喜歡這個。(我對這個不感冒。)
Curiosity killed the cat好奇害死貓。
I』m sorry I have to cut out不好意思,我得走了。
Who cut the cheese?誰放的屁?
You are a dead duck你完了。
I got a Dear John letter我收到分手信了。
Bob,I dig your new haircut鮑勃,我非常喜歡你的新發型。
He always drinks like a fish他總是喝得爛醉。
Drop a dime some time有時間打個電話。
Drop me a line!給我寫信!
If he succeeds,1 will eat my hat他不可能成功。
YOU must learn to face the music你必須學會面對現實。
Fat chance!機會甚小。
I feel like a million dollars我感覺好極了。
1』m feeling a bit under the weather我身體不太舒服。
The waiter gave the beggar the fisheye服務員冷冷地盯着乞丐。
Never fish in troubled waters不要渾水摸魚。
I』11 fix it我會搞定的。
Floor it,honey親愛的,全速前進吧。
I bought this house for a song這房子我買得很便宜。
Freeze right there!You can』t take my bicycle別動!你不能用我的單車
You got it all wrong你完全誤會了。
I always get burnt總是我遭殃。
He is always getting in my hair他老來煩我,討厭極了。
Get lost!滾開!
You get my back up!你惹惱了我!
You have to get on with it要抓緊時間了。
Get out of my face!滾開!
He』S got rocks in his head他定是腦子進水了。
Don』t get me wrong不要誤會我。
Let』S get the ball rolling讓我們開始吧。
Get the boot被解雇。
YOU got the picture?你明白了嗎?
Please give your mother a ring tonight請今晚給你母親打個電話。
Give it a shot!試試看!
Give me some skin讓我們擊個掌!
Give the baby a kick使嬰兒高興起來。
I’m going bananas我快氣暈了。
I need to go somewhere我想上廁所。
Jack always goes to bed with the chickens傑克總是很早就上床睡覺。
Our vacation plans went up in smoke我的假期泡湯了。
He is a ham actor他演技不好。
You would have a ball你會玩個痛快的。
Don』t have a cow別大驚小怪。
That restaurant has a homely feel那家飯店有種家的感覺。
Do you have a screw loose?你瘋了?
I have butterflies in my stomach我坐立不安。
He really has it bad for her他狂戀着她。
Morn has her hands full媽媽現在很忙。
I have her number我對她的底細清二楚。
Thanks for the heads up多謝你的提醒。
I』m higher than a kite我太高興了。
That is highway robbery那也太貴了吧!
Mary hit it offwith Mike瑪麗和邁克很投緣。
Father hit the ceiling父親暴跳如雷。
I really need to hit the road我真的該上路了。
Hold it down小聲點。(別大聲說話。)
Hold your horses等我會。(別催我。)
Grandpa has plenty of horse sense爺爺知道許多常識。
It』S just hot air只是吹牛而已。
Her new book sells like hot cakes她的新書很暢銷。
I’11 have to hotfoot it to the airport我得趕到機場去。
This is a hot potato這事很棘手。
How』S life treating you?最近怎麼樣?
I mean it!我是認真的。
1 will be there for you我會支持你的。
I』Il do it in full sail我會全力以赴。
Why is she always in luck?為什麼她總是幸運的?
This game is in the bag這次比賽贏定了。
I』1l be in touch我會跟你聯系的。
All my efforts were in vain我的切努力都白費了。
Buddywhere is the John?朋友,廁所在哪?
Don』t iump on him不要責備他。
I,11 keep you company我會直在你身邊的。
I,11 keeD my ear to the ground我會密切關注這事的。
Keep your nose clean老實點,別惹事。
They played cards to kill time他們打牌消磨時間。
She had to kiss goodbye to her basketball她不得不放棄籃球了。
He,s a real lady—killer他是個不折不扣的帥哥。
Lend me an ear聽我說!
Don,t let the cat out ofthe bag定要保守秘密。
Let sleeping dogs lie別惹事。
None of your lip別頂嘴。
He lives off his parents他依賴他的父母生活。
Long time no see好久不見。
I lost mv shirt on the horse race我賭賽馬輸得精光。
I lucked out today我今天真走運。
You』re a lucky dog你是個幸運兒。
Lucky me!我真走運!
I can make it我自己能做成。
That makes two ofUS我贊同你的意見。
Cathy is a mall rat凱茜愛逛街。
I messed up the test我考砸了。
He is a Mr Particular他很挑剔。
You win?1 wiU be a monkey』S uncle!你們會贏?不可能!
My shoes bite(mel鞋子夾腳。
My way or the highway不聽我的就滾蛋。
Do you need a hand,mate?需要幫助嗎,朋友?
I』m a real net—head!我是個網民!
Never say die不要失望。
There is no help for it我們別無選擇。
No ifs,ands or buts不要找任何借口。
No kidding我是說真的。
Use your noodle to work out the math problem動動腦子,把這道數
學題做出來。
It』S no picnic這可不是在開玩笑。
It』S no sweat小事樁。
He』S just one—side love他只是單相思而已。
The machine is on line機器在運行。
It』S on the house這是免費提供的。
I am on top ofthe world我高興極了。
Don』t overdo it不要做得太過火。
You』11 pay for this總有天你會遭報應的!
I’m not going to work for peanuts我不會為那麼點兒錢而做那份工作。
I』11 pick up the tab我來買單。
They are pigging out他們在大吃頓。
Don』t play games with me別跟我耍花招。
There are plenty of other fish in the sea天涯何處無芳草?
That』S not the point那不是問題的關鍵。
Mike is as poor as a church mouse邁克很窮,
You are a poor worker你做事真是很糟糕。
I popped out my job我辭職了。
Are you pulling my leg?你在開我玩笑嗎?
Don』t try to push me around!別想耍我!
I iust pushed your bu~ons是我惹你的。
Don’t put all your eggs into one basket不要在棵樹上吊死。
I,11 put my best foot forward for this interview我要給這次面試留下
最好的印象。
He has Dut his foot in his mouth again他又說錯話了。
It is raining cats and dogs外面正在下暴雨。
Do you read me?你明白我的意思嗎?
I』m as right as rain我完全正常。
Don』t rock the boat!別把事情搞大了!
Time』S running out沒時間了。
Our milk is running shon我們的牛奶快喝完了。
Say uncle認輸。
Say when夠了請說聲。
Stop screwing around別搗蛋了。
Search me我不知道。
We see eye to eye我們看法相同。
What do you see in that girl?你喜歡她什麼?
Don』t sell me short別看不起人啦。
Shake a leg!快點行動!
Let』S shoot some hoops讓我們去打籃球吧。
He』S not gonna show up他不打算來了。
I』m sick of it我厭煩透了。
He is a si~ing duck他是個很容易受騙的人。
Let me sleep on it讓我再考慮下。
You,d beRer smeU the flowers now現在你最好休息會。
Somebody up there loves me我很幸運!
So what?那又怎樣?
Who spilled the beans?是誰泄露了秘密?
Let me spring for dinner我來請客吃飯吧。
This party sucks這個派對很糟糕。
Stop trying to sweet—talk me別試圖用甜言蜜語哄我。
Can I take a rain check?我們下次再談好嗎?
Take it,it』S on me!這是我的,請用吧!
It』S not my taste any more現在已經不是我喜歡的類型了。
1 was only teasing you我只是跟你鬧着玩的。
The cats got her tongue她總是難於開口。
This is the last straw真叫人忍無可忍。
Lily is thick in the head麗麗有點傻。
I don』t want to be a third wheel我不想當電燈泡。
I』m tickled pink我感到很愉快。
He just turns his back on me when I need him我需要他援助的時候,
他根本不理不睬。
The car turned turtle in the ditch這輛車四輪朝天地翻在溝里面
I』ve got two left feet我沒有舞蹈細胞。
It』S up to you由你來定。
Wanna make a bet?敢打賭嗎?
Don』t watch me like a hawk別盯得我太緊。
It』S all water over the dam已經無法挽回了。
Climbing really wears me out爬山確實讓我筋疲力盡了。
What gives?發生了什麼事?
What』S new?你好嗎?
What』S the world coming to?完了,完了。
l think it works for me我想這對我有用。
You are telling me我知道。
You can say that again我完全贊同你所說的。
He』S young at heart他人老心不老。
網路書店 類別 折扣 價格
  1. 新書
    87
    $83