用英語說出行銷力

用英語說出行銷力
定價:349
NT $ 80 ~ 522
  • 作者:胥淑嵐
  • 出版社:倍斯特出版事業有限公司
  • 出版日期:2013-09-02
  • 語言:繁體中文
  • ISBN10:9868973929
  • ISBN13:9789868973923
  • 裝訂:平裝 / 352頁 / 17 x 23 cm / 普通級 / 雙色印刷 / 初版
 

內容簡介

  即將要出版了!在策劃本書寫作之前,眼見到市面上有關於商業財經的語言學習書的確已經不少,但看到本書的企劃案時,我不經眼睛為之一亮。因為這本書真是完美的語言學習與了解怎麼行銷的雙結合。書中教您如何在行銷領域說出一口 漂亮的英語與行話。特別是行銷領域已經是業界再也重視不過的一環,如何在此情境,以極佳的英語力來溝通協調,甚至做簡報,開行銷會議,不蓋您,本書的確有一套。也開創您學習英語的藍海,書中提出許多在行銷上,必學的相關字彙和句型,幫助您讀一本書就徹底得得到行銷英語的提升和功力,是您一定要用心細讀的絕佳行銷英語學習指南。本書也絕對是以中英雙語解說行銷情境最有系統,好學易懂的一本好書。

倍斯特編輯部

 

目錄

作者序 002
編者序 003
推薦序 004
目錄 005

Part I New Product Launch 新產品上市 009
Unit 01 Analysis of Current Market
在現實中找一條出路 010
Unit 02 Target Market and Audience
準備賣給誰? 024
Unit 03 Product Positioning
商品的特色? 032
Unit 04 New Product Launch Activities
有什麼方式可以吸引顧客? 048
Unit 05 Key Points of Hosting a Meeting
主持會議要點 070

Part II Promotion Event 促銷活動 077
Unit 06 Purpose
為何要促銷? 078
Unit 07 Target Audiences
希望誰購買? 086
Unit 08 Period and Places
何時、何地舉辦? 092
Unit 09 Promotion Methods Selection
用力促銷有撇步 106
Unit 10 Announcing Channels and Tools
如何宣傳? 124
Unit 11 Key Points of Hosting a Meeting
主持會議要點 130

Part III Public Relations (PR) Event
公關宣傳活動 135
Unit 12 Situation Analysis
需要什麼樣的公關宣傳? 136
Unit 13 Setting Goals and Objectives for the Event
先設定山頭,再開打 158
Unit 14 PR Strategy Formulation
公關宣傳怎麼做? 172
Unit 15 Planning Creative Events
越有創意越好 188
Unit 16 Budget and Measurement
有多少錢做多少事 202目錄
Unit 17 Key Points of Hosting a Meeting
主持會議要點 216

Part IV Advertising Planning 廣告企劃 223
Unit 18 Situation Analysis and Goals of Planning
希望廣告解決什麼困境? 224
Unit 19 Advertising Appeals
廣告說什麼好? 238
Unit 20 Media Selection
選擇在哪裡廣告? 252
Unit 21 Performance Measurement
播完廣告,然後呢? 268
Unit 22 Key Points of Hosting a Meeting
主持會議要點 284

Part V Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
顧客關係管理 289
Unit 23 Customer Segmentation
顧客也分好幾種? 290
Unit 24 Customer Relationship Planning
要想乘涼,先種樹 298
Unit 25 Customer Interaction Tools
如何與顧客互動? 304
Unit 26 Setting up a Customer Loyalty Program
讓顧客愛上你! 312
Unit 27 Key Points of Hosting a Meeting
主持會議要點 320

Part VI Brand Management 品牌管理 323
Unit 28 Brand Naming and Identity Design
製造一個人人愛的品牌 324
Unit 29 Brand Story
說動聽的故事 332
Unit 30 Brand Attributes, Functions, Benefits,
Personalities 有知性,更具感性 338
Unit 31 Branding Decisions
品牌,怎麼擺才恰當? 344
Unit 32 Key Points of Hosting a Meeting
主持會議要點 350

 

推薦序

關鍵的一步

  How're you? I'm fine, thank you.這兩句恐怕是許多大學畢業生最有信心的英語。如果你想在業界有更多機會、人生有更多可能,你絕對不能只懂得這兩句。

  在各項企業功能中,行銷功能與外界的互動最密切,因此擔任行銷相關職務者用到英語的機會也比其他職務還多,可是教導行銷英語的書籍並不多見。因此,我很高興見到胥淑嵐出版這本獨到的書籍。胥小姐擁有十餘年兩岸行銷工作經驗,並留學英國研習行銷管理,因此書中的英語非常貼近行銷實務;另外,書中對行銷的基本概念還作了一番精要解說,讓讀者可以一邊學習英語,一邊掌握正確的專業知識,可謂一箭雙雕。

  如果你想跟上台灣企業國際化,想讓自己的視野與機會國際化,那麼閱讀本書將是關鍵的一步。

曾光華
中正大學行銷管理研究所副教授

作者序

  在工作了一段時間後,我踏上了碩士的旅途,前往英國的行銷研究所進修;畢業後又回到熱愛的行銷領域。雖然在職場中經常會使用到英語,但是卻發現有趣生動、又貼近行銷領域真實職場所需的英語工具書實在缺乏;於是我鼓起勇氣,找上了倍斯特出版社。承蒙出版社的青睞,才有了這本書的誕生。

  「用英語說出行銷力」將行銷基礎概念以英語呈現,並融入真實辦公室對話之中。翻開本書,你會發現原來行銷就在我們生活之中,原來生活與職場英語用語這麼簡單就可以表達出來!行銷概念俯拾即是,英語也應該是容易學習的。期許本書能夠協助喜愛行銷領域的讀者減少一路上的困難,讓喜歡輕鬆學英語的讀者找到樂趣。

  After working for few years, I went to study abroad for my master’s degree at University of Leicester, UK.  I came back to the marketing domain which I love the most after my graduation.  Even if English is often used in the workplace, I found it difficult to find interesting English learning book with lively dialogue as well as close to the field of marketing workplace requires.  Therefore, I took courage to contact Best Books and thanks to them, now we can sit down and read it.

  「Speaking Marketing in English」presents the basic marketing concepts in English, as well as the real dialogues in the office.  Open this book, you will find out that marketing is everywhere in our daily life, and it also is very easy to speak English in your daily life and workplace!  Marketing concept is around each of us, and English should be easily to learn.  May this book help to reduce the difficulty for marketing lovers, and let readers who love learning English in an easy way find fun and joy.

胥淑嵐

 

內容連載

Unit 01Analysis of Current Market-1

在現實中找一條出路


Steve: Hi, John. What a coincidence! 嗨,約翰。怎麼這麼巧!

John: Hi, Steve. How’s everything? 嗨,史帝夫。怎麼樣,還好吧?

Steve: Good, and you? What have you been up to lately?
好啊,那你呢?最近在忙些什麼?

John: Well, nothing special. Just working on a new product launch proposal, I am sure you have already heard about it, didn’t you?
嗯,也沒什麼特別的。正在進行一項新產品上市企劃案,我想你應該已經聽說了吧,不是嗎?

Steve: Yes, your team is responsible for the launch of new full-size luxury car.
是呀,你們團隊正負責豪華車的上市案。

John: Correct. We just finished the market research part.
答對了。我們才剛完成市場調查的部分。

Steve: Great! That is one of key success factors in a new product launch.
很好呀!那可是新品上市的成功關鍵因素。

John: No doubt about that. What about you?
無庸置疑。那你呢?

Steve: Besides market research, our team also focused on the marketing strategy we will adapt, market positioning, features of our new SUV car and the competitor analysis.
除了市調之外,我們團隊還聚焦在即將採取的行銷策略、市場定位、新SUV 車的特色,以及競爭對手分析。

John: Competitor analysis is also crucial to new product launch,especially this is the first time our company decided to enter SUV market.
競爭者分析也是新品上市的重點,尤其這是公司第一次決定要進入SUV 車市場呢。

Steve: You are absolutely right. Since this market is growing, we need to grasp the opportunity.
絕對沒錯。正因為這市場正在成長,我們應該要抓住機會才是。

John :You bet! So, good luck with your proposal. See you around.
那當然!所以,祝你提案好運囉。等會見。

Steve: Yes, you too. See you later. 你也是。等會見。

Unit 01 Analysis of Current Market-2

在現實中找一條出路


Background Introduction 背景介紹:

Bruce and Ada are colleagues, they both work under Duncan’s management. They are talking about the internal environment analysis in their new cosmetic products which are going to be launched in one month.
布魯斯和愛達是同事,而且兩人都在鄧肯的管理之下。他們正在討論即將於一個月內上市的新化妝品的內部環境分析。

Conversation 2 對話2

(At the conference room) (在會議室裡)

Duncan: So, I suppose that both of you have no further question for the new products we are going to launch.
那麼,我想你們兩位對於我們即將要上市的新品都沒有進一步問題了吧。

Bruce: I am not sure, boss. It seems that there are so many questions still remain unanswered.
我不太確定耶,主管。看起來好像還有很多懸而未決的問題。

Ada: I agree with Bruce. Can we delay launch of these new blush and pressed powder?
我同意布魯斯的話。我們可以延遲上市這些新的腮紅和粉底?

Duncan: Let’s go through all the details and then decide what we should do later.
讓我們很快地檢查一遍所有的細節,然後稍後我們再決定該怎麼做。

Bruce: Great! Start with me. Our SGS testing is still on going and the results won’t come out before next Friday.
好的!從我開始吧。我們的SGS 測試還在進行中,而且結果在下週五之前都不會出來。

Ada: Financial department is still calculating the costs of these two new products, I think they won’t give us answers until the middle of this month.
財務部門也還在計算兩個新品的成本,我想到月中之前他們都不會給我們答案。

Duncan: If so, we will not have enough time to print the retail price on the packaging.
如果是這樣的話,那我們就來不及把零售價印在包裝上了。

Ada: That’s what I am talking about.
這就是我在說的。

Duncan: What else we need to check?
還有其他我們需要確認的嗎?

Bruce: Not only the price on packaging box, but also the design of packaging has not been confirmed yet.
不只是包裝上的價格,連包裝的設計都還沒被確認喔。

Duncan: I thought we reached an agreement last week!
我以為我們上週已經達成共識了!

Bruce: No, boss. I am afraid that General Manager has changed his mind again, and maybe he forgot to send an email with Cc. to you on the weekend.
沒有,主管。恐怕總經理又改變主意了,而且也許他週末寄出的信忘記寄副本給你。

Ada: Moreover, sales team also pointed out that they do not have enough part-time workers to send giveaways during the promotion period.
還有,銷售團隊也說了他們沒有足夠的工讀生在促銷期間發送贈品。

Duncan: I heard from last week’s meeting. Haven’t they solved the problem yet?
上週會議我就聽說了。他們還沒解決這問題?

Ada: I am afraid not.
恐怕沒有。

Duncan: OK, I will talk with their manager. Maybe we can ask ABC event company to help us this time.
好吧,我會和他們的經理談的。也許這次可以請ABC 活動公司幫忙我們。

Ada: That is a good idea. I will call them and let you know what they suggest immediately.
這是個好主意。我會打電話給他們,並且讓您即刻知道他們的建議。

Duncan: Please consult with Bruce before you reply to the sales team.
回覆銷售團隊之前請與布魯斯商量。

Ada Yes, I will.
我會的。

Duncan: It seems that we need to delay launch of new products this time due to the financial and design problem. Except that, I guess everything is good here?
看來因為財務和設計的問題需要延遲上市了。除此之外,我猜其他事都沒問題吧。

Bruce: No further questions so far.
目前為止沒有進一步問題了。

Ada: Me neither.
我也沒有。
網路書店 類別 折扣 價格
  1. 二手書
    23
    $80
  2. 二手書
    32
    $110
  3. 二手書
    32
    $110
  4. 新書
    79
    $276
  5. 新書
    85
    $297
  6. 新書
    9
    $314
  7. 新書
    9
    $314
  8. 新書
    $522